15 May Low Carb Garlic Bread
Have this high protein bread as a tasty part of your diet meal plan. Perfect for taking those pounds off quickly and easily.
- 2 cups of cooked cauliflower blended until smooth
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of egg substitute
- 1/8 tsp of oregano
- 1/8 tsp of basil
- 1/8 tsp of garlic salt
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Shape the mixture into a piece of dough in the form of a rectangle about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place tinfoil in cookie pan and spray with non stick cooking spray
- Lay out the dough on the tinfoil
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 30 minutes
- Take a second cookie sheet with tinfoil and coat it with non stick spray
- Take the dough out of the oven and flip it onto the 2nd cookie sheet
- Put back in the oven at 450 degrees for 10 minutes
- Cut the dough into bread sticks or into a desired size
- Add garlic and top with mozzarella cheese
- Put back into the oven and bake at 450 degrees until the cheese is melted (about 10 minutes) *Watch closely to make sure it does not burn the cheese.
- Serve with Walden Farms Marinara Dip