07 Jun MISO CHICKEN
If you want best weight loss, enjoy this wonderful high protein chicken dinner. Great taste for getting to your goals.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 oz each)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons miso paste (preferably Kochujang)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place chicken in a shallow dish.
- Combine marinade ingredients with 1 tablespoon water; pour over meat.
- Chill, covered, 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; drain excess.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side.
- Nutritional analysis per serving:
- 155 calories
- 3.7 g fat (0.6 saturated)
- 1.9 g carbs
- 0.3 g fiber
- 27 g protein