07 Jun SEARED SESAME LIME TUNA
If you want best weight loss, enjoy this wonderful high protein lunch or dinner. Easy to make and great tasting too.
- 1 1/2 pounds tuna steaks, cut into sixteen 1- to 1 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 3/4 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 teaspoons black and white sesame seeds
- Cooking spray
- 8 8- to 10-inch wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat grill pan to medium-high.
- oss first 5 ingredients in bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper. Roll cubes in sesame seeds.
- Grill or broil kebabs until tuna is just opaque in center, turning kebabs often, about 6 minutes total.