03 Jul 4th of July Fruit and Jello Cup
Posted at 05:14h in Desserts
- Prepare Blissful Wellness Raspberry Jell-O as directed on each individual package, depending on how many servings you want to make.
- Prepare Blissful Wellness Vanilla pudding mix as directed on box depending on how many servings you chose to make of the Jell-O.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool until Jell-O is ready.
- Place each packet of premade Jell-O mix into clear plastic cups, leaving space to add the pudding later.
- Add pieces of raspberries into the Jell-O and let cook in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Once the Jell-O is solid, top each one off with your premade vanilla pudding. Finally, sprinkle a few blueberries on top to finish off this delicious treat!