20 Nov Apple Cinnamon oatmeal balls
If you’re looking for an interesting treat to serve this Thanksgiving, why not give these apple cinnamon oatmeal balls a go? This is a great way to share something healthy and delicious to the ones you love this holiday season, and because it is no-bake, it’s super easy to prepare.
- 3 packages of BW high protein apple cinnamon oatmeal
- 1 tbsp of shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp Truvia brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms zero calorie peanut butter spread
- 1 tsp vanilla and 1 tbsp of dark chocolate chips.
Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl. Shape tsp size balls and place on lined baking sheet. Freeze for at least 20 min to cool and set and enjoy this wonderful, high protein dessert.