07 Jun BAKED EGG CUPS
Delicious Egg dish any time you want for your BEST WEIGHT LOSS. Try Blissful Wellness’ awesome baked egg cups for a high protein meal or treat.
- 12 Eggs
- 12 thin slices of deli ham (round)
- 1/2 Cup of your favorite cheese (I used Parmesan)
- 1/2 Cup diced scallions
- Fresh cracked Sea Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Lay a piece of ham in each hole creating a little ham cup. Crack one egg into each hole and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the eggs for about 12 minutes…until the white is firm and the yolk is still nice and runny.
- Carefully remove each egg from the muffin tin and top with grated cheese and scallions. Serve hot! Yield: 12
- Calories : 275
- Fat: 17.5g
- Saturated Fat: 6.27g
- Cholesterol : 464mg
- Sodium: 349mg
- Carb: 4g
- Fiber : 1g
- Protein: 25.14g