06 Jan Cake Pops
What are Cake Pops, and how do you make them? They are a simple and delicious way to enjoy your favorite flavors in a bite-size party treat! These delectable delights are composed of vanilla cake and marshmallow dip but they may be made with any combination of flavors. The difference between our recipe and others, is that ours are high protein and no sugar.
- 4 packs vanilla chocolate chip mug cake mix (find it here)
- 2 cups WF marshmallow dip
- Vanilla extract
- Wax paper
- Add water to BW mug cake mix
- Pour cake mix in mini waffle maker
- Should make 1 or 2 at a time
- Place waffle in large bowl
- Add WF dip and vanilla extract to bowl
- Form a sticky dough and shape in to ball shapes
- Place on wax paper to set
- Now dip in WF marshmallow dip
- Let sit and enjoy.