07 Jun CINNAMON VANILLA ALMOND BANANA POPS
On a weight loss diet? Enjoy Blissful Wellness high protein desert. You won’t believe something this good is good for you.
- 2 Bananas
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate (highest cocoa % you can find)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Popsicle sticks or Bamboo Skewers
- Mix almond butter, vanilla, and cinnamon together until well blended
- Peel and cut bananas in half. Then slice halves vertically
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions. 1 portion for 2 slices. Spread over one slice, press in skewer or sticks and then top with the other slice.
- Freeze until firm
- After they are frozen, melt your dark chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler on low heat (or a glass bowl on top of a pot of water on low heat) Stir until melted and smooth
- Dip each banana park in the dark chocolate and place on parchment paper. Freeze for about 210 minutes or until chocolate is hardened and cold!
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 19.6g
- Sat: 7.67g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 6g