15 May Cranberry Sauce Muffins
If you want best weight loss, enjoy this wonderful high protein muffin treat.
- 2 cups CarbQuick Baking Mix https://blissfulnutritionshop.com/product/carbquick
- 1 cup Splenda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Walden Farms Calorie Free Cranberry Sauce https://blissfulnutritionshop.com/product/walden-farms-calorie-free-cranberry-sauce
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 18 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2 In large bowl, stir together CarbQuick, Splenda, baking powder and sea salt with whisk. Make well in center of dry ingredients. Add milk, oil, vanilla and egg; stir until combined (batter will be thick). Stir in cranberry sauce.
- 3 Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full.
- 4 Bake about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.
- For a more festive appearance, use brioche molds (as shown in photo).
- To bump up the flavor even more, you can add grated orange peel.