07 Jun CRANBERRY WALNUT LOW CARB COOKIE
On a weight loss diet? Enjoy Blissful Wellness high protein cookies. That’s right! Cookies as part of your diet. Great way to lose weight and live the Blissful lifestyle.
- 1 and 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup (one stick) butter
- 4 oz cream cheese (can use low fat)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups of Splenda® (GRANULATED SUGAR)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon intense black molasses
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup whole cranberries
- Cream butter and cream cheese together until fluffy. Add sweetener, molasses, cinnamon, and salt, and beat again. Add eggs, and beat until combined.
- Add almond meal, whey protein powder, and baking soda and combine well.
- Mix in cranberries and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Avoid making very large cookies.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Bake about 7 to 9 minutes, until top is just browning. Cool completely before eating . They are much better after they are cool.
- Store in a sealed container and REFRIGERATE.
7 to 9 minutes
- carbohydrate: 5 grams
- fiber: 1 gram
- protein: 4 grams
- calories: 94