15 Oct Creamy Chicken Bake
We’re into the fall months now and what better time to start treating yourself to stick-to-your-ribs meals that will keep you feeling full? This creamy chicken bake is the perfect meal for lunch or at the end of a long day as you relax with loved ones in the comfort of your home. With just a handful of ingredients and simple prep required, it’s quick to put together, and most importantly, it’s healthy!
- 1 package of BW Chicken and wild rice soup.
- 1 tbsp fat free cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 oz low fat cheese of your choice.
- 10 oz baked chicken.
- Prepare BW Chicken and wild rice according to package directions.
- Add cooked chicken, cream of mushroom soup.
- Place in small baking dish and cover with low fat cheese.
- Cook on 350 for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy your new creation.