05 Mar Irish Cream Hot Chocolate Bomb
This week we’ve got a treat for those with a sweet tooth and a love for rich, creamy hot chocolate. With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, it seemed fitting to share a healthy way to celebrate with something unique that you’ve probably never tried before. So we present to you: the Irish Cream Hot Chocolate Bomb!
This is an easy recipe to multiply, depending on the number of people in your household who find it hard to pass on a nice cup of hot cocoa. You’ll find that this is one of those ultimate treats that everybody loves and finds clever. (This is also a fun recipe to make with the kids or grandkids, by the way! Why not build some great memories while you’re in the kitchen, right?)
- 2 pckgs BW Irish cream hot chocolate mix
- 4 oz High protein Low carb Cashew/Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup melted sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 small chocolate bomb mold
- Coat each mold with melted chocolate and allow to cool.
- After cooled, fill half of the molds with BW hot chocolate powder.
- Next take melted white chocolate and use like glue to make each 1/2 ball into a ball.
- Finally drizzle with remaining white chocolate.
- Now enjoy by placing ball in warm, high protein milk.