28 Feb Irish Pudding Parfait
Posted at 00:00h in Blissful Eating Healthy Recipes, Desserts
If you’re looking for something fun and festive to celebrate St Patrick’s Day, you’re going to love this Irish pudding parfait. Smooth and creamy, with just the right amount of sweetness, this simple dessert is also packed with lean protein, thanks to healthy ingredients. The combination of chocolate sandwich cookies, vanilla pudding, and a dollop of Keto-friendly Reddi-wip is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Indulge all you want, because you’re giving your body the building blocks for good health.
- 2 Proti chocolate sandwich cookies (find here)
- 1 package BW vanilla shake or pudding (directions on box explain how to mix for either a shake or a pudding consistency)
- 1tsp Keto-friendly Reddi-wip (you can find it here)
- 1 drop green food coloring
- Mix the pudding as directed on the package and add a drop of green food coloring. Crush the cookies in a small bowl, and pour the pudding over the cookies. You can refrigerate the parfait to your desired temperature. Finish it off with a healthy dollop of Keto-friendly Reddi-wip, and enjoy!
Don’t forget to buy the ingredients, which include Proti chocolate sandwich cookies, BW vanilla shake or pudding, Keto-friendly Reddi-wip, and green food coloring.