07 Sep Lemon Meringue Parfait
Posted at 07:18h in Desserts
- 1 lemon meringue bar, cut up
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup lowfat plain yogurt, divided
- Whipped Topping
- Using a glass bowl or cup, place ⅓ of the cut up bar on the bottom.
- Mix the nutmeg and vanilla extract in ¼ cup of the yogurt and add on top of the bar.
- Add a thin layer of whipped topping. Add another ⅓ of the bar followed by the remaining yogurt.
- Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle the rest of the bar on top for an excellent presentation. Enjoy!
Calories 150 – Protein 15g – Carbohydrate 18g – Fat 2.5g – Fiber 1g