28 May Low Carb Ramen Bowl
For nearly 200 years, Japanese cooks have been perfecting their ramen recipes and passing them down from generation to generation. Ramen is essentially a hearty noodle soup, with many varieties. Today, we put our own spin on this classic to fit the needs of those of us committed to a low carb lifestyle.
- 1 package BW high protein chicken bouillon
- 3 oz baked, steamed, or roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced scallions
- 1/2 hard boiled egg
- 1 cup carba nada roasted garlic noodles
- Bring chicken bouillon to a slow boil on stove set aside
- Prepare carba nada noodles as directed then set aside
- Cut mushrooms to desired size and fry on stove
- Mix everything together in a bowl, season to taste with low sale soy sauce, and enjoy!