30 Jun PALEO DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
These paleo chocolate chip cookies are perfectly soft with just the right amount of crispiness. They look and taste like they were bought at a high-end bakery. What’s more is that they are low carb and low cal, with all the taste you’d expect from a less healthy option. Trust us, you need these cookies in your life right now. They’re a great chocolate fix for all the chocoholics out there! These are a perfect treat to bring to the next backyard party as well.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (or find a sugar free bar of 80% dark chocolate and chop coarsely)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tablespoons – 1/4 cups stevia (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- On a parchment lined (or silicone lined) baking sheet, portion out the cookie dough batter by the tablespoon.
- Use your clean hand to flatten the ball into the desired cookie thickness.
- Place in a preheated over at 350 degrees for 10-14 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Remove from oven and either leave them on the baking sheet for a a few minutes (for a crispier texture) or transfer to a wire rack to cool for a softer texture.
- Calories: 58
- Fat: 5g
- Sat Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 5.74mg
- Carb: 2.5g
- Fiber: 1.15g
- Protein: 3g