07 Jun PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BALLS
LOSE BELLY FAT fast with this great tasting appetizer. Peanut Butter Protein Balls taste great with all meals and as a snack!
- 1 cup peanut butter (sugar free)*
- 4 scoops (or 1 and 1/3 cups) whey protein powder (Chocolate or Vanilla)
- ½ c unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Artificial sweetener to taste, about ¼ cup Splenda
- 1 cup chopped lightly toasted almonds (optional)
- *Note: – if you use natural peanut butter you may need to increase the whey powder to get a consistency that is more firm)
- Makes approximately 16 balls.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl or food processor.
- Roll into 1” balls. Roll in crushed nuts if desired.
- Refrigerate on a cookie sheet until firm. Store in refrigerator.
- Net Carbs: 3 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 10 grams
- Calories: 95