27 Aug Pumpkin Spice Waffles
These sell themselves. Those of us who love pumpkin spice celebrate this time of year, not just because we love the taste, but because it signifies that we’re heading into the fall, the start of football season, and the run-up to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now we’re adding a pumpkin spice waffle recipe to our breakfast (or brunch) repertoire.
Pancakes are great, don’t get us wrong, but waffles are better. They hold more toppings, they don’t get soggy as quickly, and they have a satisfying little crunch that adds texture to every bite.
Not only do these taste great, but they fill the kitchen with the warm fragrance of pumpkin spice. Who wouldn’t love a nice, hot pumpkin spice waffle tomorrow morning for breakfast?
- 1 envelope BW Golden Delicious Pancakes
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp All Spice
- 1Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Pam Cooking Spray
- Mini Waffle maker
- Mix all ingredients together
- Add Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, and All Spice
- Spray Waffle Maker with Pam
- Cook waffle in waffle maker
- Enjoy with your choice of low fat toppings