07 Jun ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE
Lose Belly Fat fast with this great tasting side dish. Easily made and a great part of your weight loss plan.
- 1 pound fat spears of asparagus, snap off bottoms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Measure olive oil and vinegar onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Use a vegetable peeler to trim away some skin, in stripes, from the stem ends of the spears.
- Using your hands, roll the spears in the oil and vinegar until coated all over.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 7 – 10 minutes (it goes fast) until the desired tenderness.
- Calories: 53
- Total Fat: 4 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 5 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 2 grams