01 Dec Strawberry Banana Jello Shots (non-alcoholic)
If jello shots aren’t something you’ve tried before, don’t worry. We’ll show you how to make this fun and family-friendly. And we’re sure you’ll find many reasons to create a round or two once you learn how simple they are to prepare. Instead of a small cup, we’re going to use the actual strawberry.
It’s difficult to describe the experience of a jello-filled strawberry, which is why it’s worth the little bit of effort to give this recipe a try. It’s pretty amazing.
- 1 pckg BW strawberry banana gelatin mix
- 12 strawberries
- Fat Free Reddi-Wip
- Prepare BW strawberry banana jello mix as directed and set aside
- Take 12 strawberries and remove insides to leave a strawberry shell (a small mellon baller works well here).
- Add jello mix to each hollow strawberry and place in fridge for at least 45 minutes.
- Can top with fat free Reddi-wip if desired.