07 Jun TURMERIC CAULIFLOWER WITH LEMON PEPPER DRESSING
On a weight loss diet? Enjoy Blissful Wellness high protein meal. Exotic, great tasting and great for you.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower (around 1 lb / 450 gr cauliflower florets)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 packet Blissful Wellness Tomato Soup
- Vegetable Broth (use as needed)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- ½ teaspoon whole pepper seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh herbs, chopped (I used rosemary, thyme and oregano)
- Cut the head of cauliflower into florets.
- In a large saucepan heat the Blissful Wellness Tomato Soup, when it starts to boil add the cauliflower florets and turmeric (the florets should be completely covered with the Soup and broth).
- Lower the heat and cook until al dente, 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a medium bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, pepper seeds, ground pepper, sea salt and herbs. Mix until well blended.
- Drain the cauliflower florets, transfer to the bowl and toss while it’s still hot.
- You can serve hot or cold, as you prefer.
- Calories: 146
- Fat: 11g
- Sat Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol : 0
- Sodium: 329mg
- Carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 6g