05 Sep Healthy Football Recipes for Game Day
Super Bowl Winner Mac Salad
- 2 cups uncooked Carba`Nada Fusilli
- 1 cup Walden Farms Amazin Mayo
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 packets Stevia
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- Dash paprika
- Cook Carba`Nada according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Cool completely.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the Walden Farms Amazin Mayo, pickle relish, Stevia, mustard, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, celery, carrot, and onion. Add dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with egg and paprika.
Field Goal Hot Wings
- 1 Pound Chicken Wings
- 1 Bottle Walden Farms Spicy Buffalo Dressing
- 1 Bottle of Walden Farms Ranch or Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 1 Pound Chopped Celery
- Marinate Wings in ½ bottle of Walden Farms Buffalo dressing for 1 hour.
- Place in Air Fryer for 15 Minutes.
- Cover in rest of dressing.
- Serve with your choice of Walden Farms ranch or Bleu Cheese and celery sticks.
Play Off BBQ Ribs
- 1 lb Beef Ribs
- 1 Bottle any Flavor Walden Farms BBQ sauce
- 2 Cloves Pressed Garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder and ½ tap pepper
- Add ALL ingredients in Large Bowl and Marinate in Fridge for 1 hour.
- Cook Ribs in Air Fryer for 20 minutes or on the grill until desired doneness.
- Serve with your favorite Vegetables or Touch Down Mac Salad
Extra Point Meatballs
- 1 Package frozen Chicken or Turkey Meatballs
- 1 Jar Grape or Blueberry Walden Farms Jam
- 1 Jar Any Flavor Walden Farms BBQ Sauce
- ½ Cup Water
- Add All Ingredients to slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve with your favorite Vegetables
Touch Back Cheese Dip
- 3 Envelopes BW Cheese Dip
- 8 Oz water
- 8 OZ Turkey sausage
- 1 can Rotel dip
- Brown Turkey Sausage
- Add Rotel
- Add BW cheese dip while still dry
- Add 8 OZ water
- Cook on med/low for 5 minutes
- Enjoy with your favorite Vegetables