07 Jun LOW CALORIE HALLOWEEN POPCORN BALLS
BEST WEIGHT LOSS with a great sweet and salty taste. What better way to get your popcorn fix while enjoying high protein.
- 5 cups air-popped popcorn
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons PB2 peanut butter https://blissfulnutritionshop.com/product/pb2-1lb-bag-peanut-butter
- 3 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix together popped corn and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Fill a smaller bowl with ice and water and set aside. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together honey and peanut butter until bubbling. Pour the honey peanut butter mixture over the popcorn and chocolate chips, and combine well with a spatula. Dip hands in ice water and roll popcorn into 2-inch balls (dip hands in ice water in between balls). If your popcorn ball becomes too fragile, dip it in the ice water briefly and then reshape it. Once all the balls have been rolled out, place them on a sheet of parchment paper to cool.
- Makes 10 popcorn balls
- Nutrition score per serving (one 2-inch ball):
- 90 calories, 2.5g fat (1.5g saturated fat),
- 1g fiber, 21mg sodium, 2g protein