03 Dec High Protein Gingerbread Waffles
Nothing says the holidays like the smell and taste of warm gingerbread. We’ve wrapped up all that yummy goodness into a high protein, low carb version of gingerbread waffles. 15 grams of protein, and less than 5 net carbs.
- 1 pckg BW Gingerbread mug cake
- 2 tablespoons (or more!) of zero calorie caramel syrup
- Keto friendly Reddi-wip (you can find it here)
- Mix BW Mug Cake as directed.
- Spray hot waffle iron with nonstick spray.
- Add Mixed mug cake and cook for approximately 90 seconds.
- Top with caramel and Keto friendly Reddi-wip
Enjoy the taste of the holidays with every bite! 🙂